Consults with organizations on formulating and evaluating human resource management strategies and on designing, implementing, administering and evaluating human resource management programs.
Designs and teaches professional development programs for associations and organizations globally.
Serves on the DePaul University faculty, in MSHR and MBA degree programs and on Advisory Board for Management Department.
Over 40 years in consulting following experience in private sector organizations.
- PhD, Applied Behavioral Science, Northwestern University
- MBA, Human Resource Management, University of Chicago
- BA, Economics, University of Texas – El Paso
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP); certified by the Society for Human Resource Management
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR); certified by the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP); certified by WorldatWork
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP); certified by WorldatWork
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR); certified by the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Global Remuneration Professional (GRP); certified by WorldatWork
- Certified Professional In Human Resources & Compensation (CPHRC); certified by International Human Resources Management Institute
Society for Human Resource Management: designer and faculty member for professional development programs; past member of Human Resource Certification Institute board, Compensation Committee and Learning System Advisory board.
WorldatWork (formerly American Compensation Association): course designer and faculty member for CCP certification program for over 20 years; past member of Certification & Credentialing Advisory Board, chair of Research Committee and member of Education Committee; winner of first Keystone Award for attaining the highest level of professional excellence in the compensation field.
Global Remuneration Organization: course designer and faculty member for the GRP certification program at its inception.
DePaul University: advisory board member for the Master of Science in Human Resources degree program and for the Management Dept.; faculty member for MBA and MSHR degree program courses.
Past board member and Executive Vice President of Chicago Compensation Association and past board member of Chicago chapter of SHRM. Past member of Editorial Advisory Board for Compensation & Benefits Management. Past member of the Human Resource Advisory Board for Commerce Clearing House. Member of Academy of Management and Mensa Society.
Over 100 articles, white papers and book chapters on compensation/HR management and organization culture/change management. Rewarding Performance: Guiding Principles; Custom Strategies published in 2011 by Routledge/Taylor-Francis.