- Consults with organizations on formulating and evaluating human resource management strategies and on designing, implementing, administering and evaluating human resource management programs.
- Designs and teaches professional development programs for associations and organizations globally.
- Serves on the DePaul University faculty, in MSHR and MBA degree programs and on Advisory Board for Management Department.
Over 40 years in consulting following experience in private sector organizations.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP); certified by the Society for Human Resource Management
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR); certified by the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP); certified by WorldatWork
- Certified Benefits Professional (CBP); certified by WorldatWork
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR); certified by the Human Resource Certification Institute
- Global Remuneration Professional (GRP); certified by WorldatWork
- Certified Professional In Human Resources & Compensation (CPHRC); certified by International Human Resources Management Institute
Over 100 articles, white papers and book chapters on compensation/HR management and organization culture/change management, along with four published books:
- Rewarding Performance: Guiding Principles; Custom Strategies by Robert J. Greene
- 2nd edition coming October, 2018
- Rewarding Performance Globally: Reconciling the Global-Local Dilemma by Fons Trompenaars (Author) and Robert J. Greene (Author)
- The Most Important Asset: Valuing Human Capitol by Robert J. Greene
Society for Human Resource Management: designer and faculty member for professional development programs; past member of Human Resource Certification Institute board, Compensation Committee and Learning System Advisory board.
WorldatWork (formerly American Compensation Association): course designer and faculty member for CCP certification program for over 20 years; past member of Certification & Credentialing Advisory Board, chair of Research Committee and member of Education Committee; winner of first Keystone Award for attaining the highest level of professional excellence in the compensation field.
Global Remuneration Organization: course designer and faculty member for the GRP certification program at its inception.
DePaul University: advisory board member for the Master of Science in Human Resources degree program and for the Management Dept.; faculty member for MBA and MSHR degree program courses.
- PhD, Applied Behavioral Science, Northwestern University
- MBA, Human Resource Management, University of Chicago
- BA, Economics, University of Texas – El Paso
Past board member and Executive Vice President of Chicago Compensation Association and past board member of Chicago chapter of SHRM. Past member of Editorial Advisory Board for Compensation & Benefits Management. Past member of the Human Resource Advisory Board for Commerce Clearing House. Member of Academy of Management and Mensa Society.